Submitted by: Kirsten
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Great amount of protein. Always a good thing! Blueberries are an excellent source of antioxidants which is great for your health. Uses Stevia which is a natural sweetener instead of unhealthy artificial sweeteners or sugar. The dish is super-easy to make, is low in fat, and not too high in calories. A perfect breakfast dish!
1) First heat a frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium temperature.
2) After mixing together all the ingredients in a blender, spray some pam (or other cooking spray), drop by spoonful onto the pan. (If you don’t have a blender just mix everything in a bowl with a spoon).
3) When bubbles start to form, place evenly on pancake about 1 tablespoon blueberries.
4) Let them set in before flipping the pancake.
5) Makes about 4-6 pancakes depending on the size.