- 1 1/2 LB. Salmon
- 1 large Avocado, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Capers
- 1/4 cup fresh Corn kernels
- 4 TBSP Hoison sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 8 cups of mixed greens ( I use spinach and romaine lettuce.)
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup cooked black beans (canned), drained
1. Grill Salmon on charcoal grill or sear in a hot pan with minimal oil.
2. For salsa, combine avocado, capers, corn, apple cider, and mix gently.
3. For black bean sauce, using a blender or food processor, puree black beans, hoison sauce, and water.
4. To serve, arrange salad greens on a large plate ( kind of like the one you use for the Turkey on Thanksgiving) and top with salmon fillet, black bean sauce, and salsa.
( Decorate the salmon if there are any leftover beans.)